1. Directly entering password
The password can be entered directly if it was obtained during investigation or through
other means. There is an unrestricted number of attempts allowed to
enter the password, so you cant get permanently locked out. You can also see a history of the previously entered
You can now choose to include password into the logs and reports!
2. Dictionary attack
attacks simply go through a list of supplied strings and try to enter
them as the password. An investigator can either use one of our supplied
dictionaries or use his or her own dictionary. Our product ships with
the following dictionaries:
- EN_100k.txt - english dictionary containing 100 thousand words.
- EN_200k.txt - english dictionary containing 200 thousand words.
- EN_650k.txt - english dictionary containing 650 thousand words.
- common_passwords_1M1.txt - file containing 1.1 million of the most commonly used passwords.
order to add your own dictionary just provide path to a text file after
clicking "Add dictionary". All dictionaries must contain words
separated by a newline.
Multiple dictionaries can be used in a single Dictionary attack.
3. PIN attack
attack assumes that password contains digits exclusively. Password
length is chosen and some digits can be entered manually if they are