There is an option to turn on logging and error sharing in the settings of an iOS device. This feature might be of a significant help for us in order to understand your issue with one of our apps.
The following step-by-step guide will show you how to turn such logging on.
1. Go to your phone settings.
2. Swipe down to find the Privacy settings category and tap on it.
3. Scroll all the way down and tap on the Analytics section.
4. In there, turn on both "Share iPhone Analytics" and "Share With App Developers" options.
5. Close the settings and restart your phone.
6. After the restart, start the problematic application and proceed to do exactly what caused the issue.
7. Once done, close the app. The analytics info will be sent to us automatically by Apple.