1. Close MOBILedit Forensic Express, locate and delete previous logs folder (logs folder can be found in C:\Users\%username%\Documents\MOBILedit Forensic Express)
2. Start MOBILedit Forensic Express
3. On home screen click on "Settings"
4. Select a level of logging:
"Logging off" is for best performance, "Debug" is best if you will send logs to us with a bug or issue report.
5. Perform exactly what caused the issue.
6. Close MOBILedit Forensic Express
7. Zip the whole logs folder and email it to us as an attachment here!
There are two different logs located in the report folder, in some situations you might be asked by the support to send those as well.
1. Go to report folder
2. Zip the files "log_full.txt" and "log_short.txt"
3. Send the zip file