Phonebook toolbar features
Let's have a closer look at the Phonebook edit toolbar features:
- Optimize: Launches Phonebook Optimizer, which will help you to enhance and amend your contact list. More in the Phonebook Optimizer chapter.
- New: Create a new contact (opens the New item dialogue)
- Edit: Edit selected information (opens the Edit item dialogue)
- Default Number: Set selected information as default (required by some phones only)
- Delete: Delete selected contact
- Send SMS: Send a text message to selected contact (Composing a new message with the recipient pre-filled)
- Dial: Dial the selected item (phone number)
- Email: Send an email to the selected contact (Composing a new message through default email client with the recipient pre-filled)
- WWW: Open URL from contact's web adress (in the integrated web browser)
- Swap: Swap the first name with the last name
- Copy to: Copy the marked or the selected items to another device (opens a dialogue)
Phonebook Optimizer is a tool which helps you to amend and enhance the contact list in your phone. Phonebook Optimizer can be accessed through the edit toolbar of the currently browsed phonebook or through the phone's main screen (root). Phonebook ...
In case you use iOS device It is known that Apple implements a lot of security features into their products. This causes the iOS to be limited in a sense of returning the phonebook data while the iPhone is connected via USB cable. This limitation can ...
Phonebook allows you to browse, edit and create contacts in your phone. The feature is also equipped with a set of tools to make the work easier. Phonebook appearances: The majority of mobile phones nowadays support multi-item contacts. This means ...
Set phonebook mapping: Some phones are capable of storing more or different types of phonebook entries than others. If there is an item in the source phone's contact list that has no equivalent in the destination phone's contact list, it can ...
Edit Toolbar: MOBILedit contains two standard toolbars: Main toolbar Toolbar common for all the plugins, containing the basic features. Edit toolbar Each plugin has its own adjusted toolbar, which is on the right side by default. The ...