Installing MOBILedit is easy and
carried out in the standard way as with any other program. Simply run
the installation file. After accepting the license agreement, select the destination folder (to choose where you want keep the MOBILedit program files).
You can also choose whether you want to create a shortcut on the Desktop and/or in the Quick Launch. After completing all installation steps MOBILedit will be installed and ready to use.
During the first program start up, there are several issues to set:
- Activate MOBILedit with your Activation Data, or click Activate Later if you want to use MOBILedit Lite. Learn more in the Activation chapter.
- You will be asked to set the update period. It is recommended to
check for updates frequently. The process is being carried out
automatically and requires no user interaction.
- MOBILedit Connection Wizard will lead you through the connection
process. You can call it up from the Main toolbar later. To learn more,
please continue to the How to connect a phone section.
Latest version of MOBILedit can be downloaded in the Downloads section.
The minimum system requirements for running MOBILedit are:
- CPU: Equal to Pentium 300 MHz or above
- RAM: 256 MB or above
- HDD: 100 MB or above
- OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10