5. Proceed with the installation.
6. If the phone did not boot into TWRP right away, access it manually by holding vol. UP + Power + Home button .
If you see this on your device, you have done everything correctly
And on PC you should see something like this:
7. Now you can just proceed as you would do a normal extraction. If you want to just extract information into pdf.
Where to find the physical image for later use
We suggest clicking on the "Create physical image" button. Our software will determine which of the file in your device is the physical image and will begin creating.
If the button will not appear then:
1. Click the "Browse phone" button
If a pop-up message appears with a warning that you have an old connector just click no
2. Navigate through internal (raw0) > dev > block
There you should see a file called mmcblk0, copy that file to whatever folder you want by pressing F5 or the copy button
If you do not see the file mmcblk0 then there is a possibility that the physical image might be called differently, if that would occur please contact our customer support.
(on the right side you can choose the destination)
3. After the copying is finished, you should see the file in the desired folder
If you would like to analyze this file later, then you need to click on the "Import data" button in MOBILedit Forensic Express and choose the "Physical image". Keep in mind that you need to select all files in the bottom right corner for mmcblk0 to show up, as seen in the screenshot below.